Another month has passed, and it went damn quickly. It’s been about a month and half since I got back to Sweden and it feels like I’m just waiting for life to take a hold of me and drag me into presence again.
Being a full moon and all last night I felt the urge this morning to manifest the month ahead of me (anyone else that forgot to cleanse their crystals last night? Always such a disappointment when I wake up and realize this).
I don’t manifest the life I want often enough so it was needed to make me feel like I was heading somewhere instead of just sitting in the same spot, metaphorically (yes, I may have moved my ass from the comfortable couch to a chair at a desk instead, because let’s face it – posture is important).
I had to think long and hard at this one actually, don’t know if that’s a good or a bad thing? I didn’t have a clear mind of where I wanted to go or what I wanted.
So in entered my beloved essential oils:
I used ylang ylang for relaxation and calming and wild orange because it’s uplifting for the mind – this one is also my favorite because it smells divine.
I use one drop of each with a carrier oil and massage the blend onto the bottom of my feet, my hands, and also around my neck, up towards the ears.
My two cards for the month were peace and communication.
And my Manifestations for May:
– I will get my Canadian visa during the first week of May (I’ve been waiting for 6 weeks now, it’s bound to be my turn soon!)
– I will get a job before the end of the month
– I will practice CCC (crystal clear communication*) in all my relationships
– I will find peace and joy in life before the end of the month
So what are you manifesting this month?
* For more information check out this link.